Lasertag equipment wanted!

Equipment for sale.

Please check with the manufacturer that licenses are available for the equipment before purchasing.

Please note Laser Arena will not become involved with any sales or purchases made through this section.

Moderator: chaos

Lasertag equipment wanted!

Postby Entity » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:11 pm

I don't really care what it is, as long as there's at least 10+ vests.

Willing to consider ANY kit of ANY age and in ANY condition.

Basically I have the space here at Huddersfield (and will have more with my 2nd site opening soon) to have more than 1 type of kit installed in the arena (and our arena at Huddersfield can be split into 2 as and when)

As far as general customers are concerned, we will still be a Zone site and all our public games will be on our T2 Infusion kit, but for stuff like all-nighters and special events, it would be fun to have other stuff to play with.

As i said, I'm open to anything as long as the price is right.
---
Frag the Weak - Hurdle the Dead

LaserZone
http://www.laserzone.cc
Huddersfield (01484) 307040 - Bradford (01274) 722116
Entity

Location: Huddersfield & Bradford. Taking over the world with lasertag, one town at a time!

Postby Nightfire_Dan » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 pm

ermm... i know a guy who has a compete system t for sale for like £4k lol

lemme know if ur interested and i'll give him a bell.

Or possibly some laser fusion gear - some has been up on ebay recently

Dan
-----------------------------------------------
UK ARMAGEDDON 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
TEAM GHETTO HAT 2006 - 2010
TEAM GAMMER (MILK IT LASER FREAKS) 2011
TEAM CUNNING STUNTS 2013
Nightfire_Dan

Postby Entity » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Nightfire_Dan wrote:ermm... i know a guy who has a compete system t for sale for like £4k lol
lemme know if ur interested and i'll give him a bell.
Or possibly some laser fusion gear - some has been up on ebay recently

Maybe interested in both - depends on what they have.

Ask Ave for my mobile or PM me yours and we can have a chat.
---

LaserZone
Entity

Location: Huddersfield & Bradford. Taking over the world with lasertag, one town at a time!

Postby nate » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:24 pm

we have a 20 player r16 system knocking about the office.
nate

Postby Entity » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:20 pm

nate wrote:we have a 20 player r16 system knocking about the office.

Playing with that stuff brings back memories :D

Does that include any bases, energisers, etc...?

Oh and how much do you want for it?

We've already acquired some LaserRunner and Quasar packs - although anything else will be considered.
---

LaserZone
Entity

Re: Lasertag equipment wanted!

Postby Entity » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi Guys,

Well I'm still looking for any used Lasertag hardware, if anyone has any or knows anyone who does.

Basically I want to be able to hold my own multi-format tourneys between Huddersfield & Bradford. Armageddon is coming up here again this year and it'd be a lot easier if we could hold tourneys without having to travel too far.

The downside about the UK lasertag scene is that centres are a lot further apart than most other countries - in Sweden for example, I could walk to 3 of the sites from my Hotel in the city centre.

I really want to get my hands on as much stuff as possible, but bearing in mind it's not going to be used a) most of the year and b) pretty much on a break-even basis, I don't want stuff I have to pay an annual licence fee for.

So, if you have any kit lying around or know of anyone else who does, please let me know. I'm not too fussed if I have to put a bit of money into the stuff to get it working. It's always more fun that way anyway, well as long as spares aren't too expensive or hard to find.

Thanks, Paul.
---

LaserZone
Entity

Postby GMT » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 pm

wont older packs be kida unplayable tho? and batterys will get bad if not used?
GMT

Postby Entity » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:53 am

GMT wrote:wont older packs be kida unplayable tho? and batterys will get bad if not used?

Depends on the type of battery - but I've been quite creative with batteries recently for the Quasar and LaserRunner packs that I've got.

At the end of the day, batteries are cheap and as long as I have at least 1 example battery, I can knock up replacements easily enough - it's getting the packs that's proving to be the hard part.
---

LaserZone
Entity

Postby GMT » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:21 am

the ones you have all work proply?
must be loads knocking around
GMT

Postby jaydrive » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 pm

I bought a pair of used Quasar packs off of Bob @ QE and they've been playing fine, he did me a good job picking out some packs outta his lot.
Even managed a pair of network units. Just give 'em a little bit of care and they should treat you well.
jaydrive

Postby Entity » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 pm

GMT wrote:the ones you have all work proply?

Some still need a bit of TLC as we're going through and making sure the packs are all equally sensitive, so no-one can moan about god-packs

GMT wrote:must be loads knocking around

I wish. If there is, I don't know where they are and people obviously don't want to let them go.
---

LaserZone
Entity

Postby GMT » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:31 pm

ir rather than packs that dont die that makes a god pack.

i gues old packs just end up in poor countrys, or get used up for spares, ring stourbridge, think rob has a old r16 system.
GMT

Postby Photon » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Its finding them thats the task.. They are around but its finding out where stuff goes. Quite often it just sits somewhere as often the person who ends up with it has the same problem. Who wants this.. Some make it on to forums like this, but not many.. I have missed out on countless chances where various laser tag kit has just ended up being skipped!

I have managed to source quite a few Zone V4 packs (these were what lasertag was all about for those that dont know) but sorry I will never part with them. They are a piece of history for me..

Entity I did do quite a bit of digging a while back, came across those T1 packs which I think you bought, but I found someone else who claimed to have a load of unknown packs which I believe I remotely determined must have been Quasar. He was a hard chap to track down, and I only wanted Zone so I gave up. I will have a dig around and see if I still have contact info for you.

How about laserquest? eekk. You can get a complete 20 pack system, for 20K, including the site! :D
http://www.daltonsbusiness.com/other-en ... -uk/192856

Photon.
Photon

Postby Entity » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:17 am

GMT wrote:ir rather than packs that dont die that makes a god pack.

i gues old packs just end up in poor countrys, or get used up for spares, ring stourbridge, think rob has a old r16 system.

That's interesting - if he does, that'll be 2 r16 setups still around.
---

LaserZone
Entity

Postby Entity » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:20 am

Photon wrote:I have managed to source quite a few Zone V4 packs (these were what lasertag was all about for those that dont know) but sorry I will never part with them. They are a piece of history for me..

If you like v4, have a trip up to Morecambe - he's still running with those packs - very well looked after kit and the arenas one of the best in the UK.

Photon wrote:Entity I did do quite a bit of digging a while back, came across those T1 packs which I think you bought, but I found someone else who claimed to have a load of unknown packs which I believe I remotely determined must have been Quasar. He was a hard chap to track down, and I only wanted Zone so I gave up. I will have a dig around and see if I still have contact info for you.

That''d be great. Thanks. Even if they are Q packs, I could do with some more.

Photon wrote:How about laserquest? eekk. You can get a complete 20 pack system, for 20K, including the site! :D

If I wanted to spend that sort of money, I'd ship in some kit from the USA - There's some Interphase gear going for about 17k which is in good nick. The last time I played with that stuff it was brilliant. If only I had that sort of cash spare...

Photon wrote:http://www.daltonsbusiness.com/other-entertainment-and-leisure-businesses-for-sale/laser-tag-centre-kent-kent-uk/192856

I just had a quick look at the site. The business must be completely on it's backside if he's only turning over 75k - The previous owner of our place was turning over about 140k before I bought it and that was dire in my opinion.

Any centre that isn't doing at least 250k a year isn't really being managed properly - a good centre should increase that by at least another 100k. Bearing in mind he's in a shopping centre with a playgym next door he should be coining it in.

EDIT: Just found the website for this place (http://www.lazerrush.co.uk/index_lazerrush.html) seems like a nice place. Strange the T/O's so low.
---

LaserZone
Entity

Return to Laser Tag Equipment for Sale