PLI details

Equipment for sale.

Please check with the manufacturer that licenses are available for the equipment before purchasing.

Please note Laser Arena will not become involved with any sales or purchases made through this section.

Moderator: chaos

PLI details

Postby dsgodfrey » Fri May 15, 2009 11:23 am

Hi

I am looking in starting a mobile laser tag business up. At the moment I just working out costings. My research is going well, except I am having problems when it comes to Public Liability Insurance.

This is where I am asking for help from you guys, I am hopeing that someone can give me details of insurance companies who are willing to cover such a business, also what cost will I be looking at.

Any help will be most grateful.

Dave
dsgodfrey

Re: PLI details

Postby Entity » Fri May 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi Dave,

dsgodfrey wrote:I am looking in starting a mobile laser tag business up. At the moment I just working out costings. My research is going well, except I am having problems when it comes to Public Liability Insurance.

The best people to ask this question are the suppliers of the portable lasertag equipment themselves. They will probably have at least 1 company that they know of who can help.

There are a good 5-6 companies that now make portable kit, so one of them should have a good idea on who you should speak to.

Best of luck with the venture.
---
Frag the Weak - Hurdle the Dead

LaserZone
http://www.laserzone.cc
Huddersfield (01484) 307040 - Bradford (01274) 722116
Entity

Location: Huddersfield & Bradford. Taking over the world with lasertag, one town at a time!

Return to Laser Tag Equipment for Sale